Surigao - Waterfalls and Waves 4 Days
- Overnight accommodation in Surigao del Sur
- Overnight accommodation in Davao City
- Sumptuous meals (2 breakfast and 2 lunch only)
- Sightseeing as per given Itinerary
- Land and sea transfers
- Entrance and guide fees
The province of Surigao del Sur boasts a number of interesting eco-tourism destinations and activities. Inland bodies of water are as stunningly beautiful as its beaches and islands dotted in this side of the great Pacific Ocean. Powdery white beaches, enchanting river, and the Philippines' widest waterfalls will be visited and explored during the tour.
- Pick up at the airport.
- The group should fly to Davao City via the last trip of any airline (PAL, Air Philippines, Cebu Pacific, Zest Air).
- Guests may eat dinner in Jack's Ridge with a spectacular view of the city.
- The group may chill at Matina Town Square and taste Blugre's durian coffee.
- At around 1AM, the group will leave Davao City on a chartered van.
- Group is estimated to have arrived in Britania, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur at 7AM.
- After breakfast, the group using an outrigger boat will visit:
- Hagonoy Island - has a wide, powdery white beach
- Naked Island - a long white sandbar
- Boslon Island - its rock formation and white beach
- Hiyoryoran Island - a picturesque island teeming with coconut trees
- Group can swim, snorkel, or just beachbum during the trip.
- After four hours of island hopping, swimming and beachbumming, a sumptuous picnic lunch awaits.
- The group will then proceed to Enchanted River. The group can swim in this magnificent body of water.
- Later on, the group will ride the van to reach the hotel in Bislig City. Dinner will be in a restaurant in town.
- After breakfast at a restaurant, the group will drive to Tinuy-an Falls. Guests can swim and use the bamboo raft to go near the waterfalls. Another sumptuous picnic lunch will be served later on.
- In the afternoon, the group will leave for Davao City.
- Night is free time for the group
- After breakfast, group can proceed to Island Garden City of Samal to see and explore the City's beautiful beaches, waterfalls and bat sanctuary
- In the afternoon, souvenir hunting can be done.
- In the evening, the group can fly out of Davao and back to Manila. Or if they choose, they can stay another night in Davao, but at their expense.
- Minimum Number of Participants: 7 persons
- All Dinner, Laundry, Soft drinks, Juices, Journey Food
- Anything which is not included in Package Inclusion
At Touristlink, we love to travel!