- Hotel/Resort Accommodation
- Aircon Starex Van Transfer Airport/Pier To Hotel/Resort (Trans-In, Trans-Out)
- Aircon Starex Van for Day Tours
- Motorized Banca for Dolphin Watching and Island Hopping
- Entrance Fees in all tours
- Buffet Lunch at Loboc River
- Free Snacks at Bilar Man-made Forest
- Safety Officer
Bohol is the main island of Bohol Province which has 75 minor surrounding islands. The island lies southeast from Cebu Island and southwest of Leyte Island in the Central Visayas region. This oval-shaped island is the tenth largest island of the Philippine archipelago.
Another gem of the Visayas, Bohol is a tropical haven of natural beauty. The coastline of the island is skimmed by gentle coves and white sand beaches. Bohol is not as internationally famous as far-away Boracay off the island of Panay, but is well-known locally as a paradise for divers and snorkellers.
Dolphin watching and whale watching tours are popular with both residents and visiting tourists. The best season is from March to June, but dolphins can be seen year-round.