Located within the Central 'Parque Kennedy', the Church Of Miraflores was built in 1939 on the basis of San Miguel de Miraflores, an old church. Conceptualized by architect Ricardo de Jaxa Malachowski, the Church Of Miraflores features a plant with three naves and apse. The exteriors display neoclassical elements at the main entrance and to the sides. There are two bell towers attached to the central body of the Church Of Miraflores which conducts regular masses throughout the week. Surrounded by scores of nearby cafes and shops, there is a weekly art and craft exhibit show conducted adjacent to the church complex.