Vangshylla is a village in the municipality of Inderøy in Nord-Trøndelag county, Norway. It is located at the southwest end of the Inderøy peninsula in the Utøy area, surrounded on two sides by the Trondheimsfjord. It sits at the southern end of the Skarnsund strait. Until 1991, when the Skarnsund Bridge opened, Vangshylla served as a ferry and fishing port. Since 1964, it was served by the Vangshylla–Kjerringvik Ferry. It has since been converted into a marina and tourist center with rental accommodation for fishing in Skarnsund.
Vangshylla was originally a croft under the farm Vang vestre. The first written records of Vang date from Archbishop Aslak Bolt's estate records from 1430, where Vang was split in three farms. The word "vang" means a plain with grass, while "hylla" refers to a shelf, with Vangshylla being located on a shelf below the other Vang-farms. Vang vestre was first known as Ytra Vang. The first records of Vangshylla being a croft were made in 1661, when it was registered to be leased by a fisher or ferryman. The croft was bought by Soldier Svein Jakobsen Flakkenberg in 1790, and became registered as a farm.