Berlevåg is a municipality in Finnmark county, Norway. The administrative centre of the municipality is the village of Berlevåg. Berlevåg was separated from the municipality of Tana to form a municipality of its own on 1 July 1913.
The municipality is situated in the northern part of the Varanger Peninsula, facing the open Barents Sea. There are two settlements in the municipality of Berlevåg: the village of Berlevåg and the village of Kongsfjord (with approximately 45 inhabitants).The coat-of-arms is from modern times. They were granted on 22 July 1988. The arms show a rayonny of five waves with yellow over blue. It is meant to symbolize the waves that break against the shore, which can represent both the struggle against the sea as well as the dependence on it.