Kathmandu Pilgrimage Tour
Kathmandu has many holy pilgrimage sites for both Hindu and Buddhist religious groups which are manly visited by devotees time to time during the special occasion. Generally some of the most visited sites ever crowed by pilgrimage groups. Holy Hindu Temple Pashupatinath you have an encounter with holy sadhus who are living their life scarifying to Lord Shiva to pay attention and other many religious activities of Hindu society. Boudhanath stupa and Swayambhunath you will see many Buddhist religious group and also dual religious groups Hindus together visit to pray for peace to Lord Buddha.
* Price applicable only for Indian Nationals
- All transport by private vehicle
- Manakamana cable car ticket
- Accommodation at destination with breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing by AC Exclusive Vehicle
- Special area permit
- Complete tour services
- Driver's allowances
- Transfer Vehicle Parking during Sightseeing
- Accommodation VAT & Taxes
Day 1Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel, evening visit to Pashupatinath temple for Aarti and back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2After breakfast, Darshan - Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha, Swayambhunath Stupa, and Krishna temple and back to Hotel.
Day 3Drive to Manakamana temple and back to Hotel.
Day 4After Breakfast Visit Suryabinayak Ganesh Temple (Bhaktapur) & Dakshinkali Temple (Pharphing Village)
Day 4After Breakfast Visit Changu Narayan Temple
Day 5Final departure and fly to your destination.
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed guide
- Personal nature of expenses
- Tips and overhead extra cost
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
At Touristlink, we love to travel!