The Maha Bandula Park or Maha Bandula Garden (Mahabandula or Mahabandoola) is a public park, located in downtown Yangon, Burma. The park is bounded by Maha Bandula Garden Street in the east, Sule Pagoda Road in the west, Konthe Road in the south and Maha Bandula Road in the north, and is surrounded by some of the important buildings in the area such as the Sule Pagoda, the Yangon City Hall and the High Court.
The park is named after General Maha Bandula who fought against the British in the First Anglo-Burmese War (1824–1826), and includes the Independence Monument, an obelisk in commemoration of Burmese independence from the British in 1948. The park was formerly named Fytche Square in honour of the then Chief Commissioner of British Burma, Albert Fytche.
The park is popular with t'ai chi practitioners in the morning and in the evening.