Kheng Hock Keong Temple located on the corner of Sintodan Street and Strand Road in Latha Township, Yangon (Rangoon), Burma (Myanmar), is the largest and oldest Chinese Buddhist and Taoist temple dedicated to the Chinese goddess Mazu in Yangon.
It was originally built as a wooden temple in 1861 and completed in 1863. A new brick building was completed in 1903, costing over 153,000 rupees. Kheng Hock Keong is maintained by a Hokkien Chinese clan association. The temple attracts mostly Hokkien and Hakka worshipers, while the other temple in Latha Township, called the Guanyin Gumiao Temple, attracts Cantonese worshipers.