- Tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- 2 night accommodation with breakfast at a 3 star hotel
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees of all sites mentioned
- Bagan zone fee
Bagan is an ancient city in central Myanmar, southwest of Mandalay. Standing on the eastern banks of the Ayeyarwady River, it's known for the Bagan Archaeological Area, where more than 2,000 Buddhist monuments tower over green plains. Holy sites around Old Bagan include ornate Ananda Temple, built in 1091 and topped with a golden stupa.
Let's join us in the 3-day tour and explore Bagan, the mysterious ancientness hidden in the Golden Land of Myanmar. We will not miss chance to visit the highlighted pagodas where you feel as you are visiting the past, and the peaceful villages housing the friendly people.