The Church of Our Lady of Liberation (Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Livramento), commonly known as the Old Cathedral (Catedral Velha), is an 18th-century Roman Catholic church in Quelimane, Mozambique. It is located at the southern end of the city, facing the banks of the Quelimane River. Built by Portuguese missionaries in the 1770s and 80s, it was named a national monument in 1943. Upon the establishment of the Diocese of Quelimane in 1954, it was elevated to cathedral status. When the New Cathedral of Quelimane was completed in 1976, the old cathedral was abandoned. Although it has fallen into decay, it remains a city landmark and a tourist attraction, and there are plans to restore the building in 2018.