Metro General Anaya is a station on Line 2 of the Mexico City Metro system. It is located in the Coyoacán borough of Mexico City, directly south of the city centre in the median of Calzada de Tlalpan, and right next to the Estudios Churubusco. It is a surface station.
The station logo shows a military officer standing next to a cannon, while the station is named after General Pedro María Anaya, commander of the Mexican forces during the 1847 Battle of Churubusco of the Mexican-American War. The battle happened around the small monastery of Churubusco, located not far away from the station. The monastery was later turned into the Museo Nacional de las Intervenciones and still exhibits some of the artillery used during the battle. The station opened on 1 August 1970.