Estadio Wilfrido Massieu is a outdoor Stadium on the campus Zacatenco of the National Polytechnic Institute (IPN), located north of Mexico City. It was opened in 1959 and has a capacity of 15,000 spectators. The venue is named for Wilfrido Massieu Pérez, a former Director-general of the IPN.
The stadium was primarily used for American football and served as the home field for the Águilas Blancas (White Eagles) and Burros Blancos (White Donkeys), teams of IPN, until 2000, when it was vetoed from American football events by damages in its structure. However, the stadium is available to perform other athletic events.