Teluk Intan（安順）is a town located in the state of Perak in Malaysia
. It is the largest town in Hilir Perak district and third largest town in the state of Perak with an estimated population of around 120,000, about half of Hilir Perak district's total population (232,900). Teluk Intan is the district capital of Hilir Perak.
In the early days, the town was known as Teluk Mak Intan, after a female Mandailing trader. It was here that the Perak rulers held court from 1528 until Kuala Kangsar
became the royal town in 1877.
During the British protectorate era, the named was changed to Teluk Anson (Anson Bay), in honour of a British Officer and last Lieutenant-Governor of Penang, Major-General Sir Archibald Edward Harbord Anson who drew the plan of the modern township in 1882.
In 1982 during the centenary of the town's establishment, the name was changed again to Teluk Intan (Diamond Bay) by the Sultan of Perak. Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan
is one of the town attractions. The town has a number of colonial buildings and Chinese shophouses together with modern buildings, few shopping complexes and a modern cinema.
As it is the major town in Hilir Perak, Teluk Intan's shopping centres attract shoppers from nearby smaller townships and the surrounding area. They include:
Rapid Mall - Giant Hypermarket
Kompleks Aik Aik
Kompleks Menara Condong
Medan Intan, Billion Shopping Centre
The Store, Jalan Ah Cheong
TF Value Mart
Places of interest:
Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan
Batu Tenggek (War Memorial)
Sungai Kerawai Halt