Maasai Mara Adventure 3 Days
- Pick up Nairobi and drop off at the same location.
- All applicable transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Safari Lodges based on Full board accommodation.
- Emergency evacuation cover.
- All Reserve and park Entrance fee as per the Itinerary
- Service of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drive in an excellent safari build vehicle.
- Each Person guaranteed window Seat
- 1 Complimentary bottle of drinking mineral water daily while on safari.
- Welcome gift
- Meals as per the Itinerary
Visit Maasai Mara famous for its "Great Migration" of Wildebeests. The Maasai Mara is the natural environment of all members of the "Big Five" (lion, leopard, African elephant, African buffalo, and Black Rhinoceros). The "Great Migration" of literally millions of Wildebeests to and fro the Serengeti occurs every year from July to October. Enjoy excellent accommodation and meals as our professional English speaking guides escort you through the park in fully equipped safari vehicles.
Accommodation at Maasai Mara will be arranged in one of the following: Mara Sentrim, Mara Sopa, Olerai Camp, Mara Simba or Mara Leisure
Day 1 - Nairobi to Maasai Mara0800 Hrs. Pick up from Nairobi hotel and drive through the Great Rift Valley to Masai Mara National reserve. Arrive in time for lunch at your Lodge. Afternoon game drive in the reserve till late in the evening. Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 - Maasai Mara SafarisEarly morning Safari is followed by lunch at the lodge and an additional afternoon Safari. (Optional Balloon ride at an Extra cost). Followed by Balloon Bush breakfast. Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 - Return to Nairobi0700 Hrs. After breakfast and check out we drive to Nairobi. Expect to arrive mid day for drop off at your Nairobi Hotel. Meals : Breakfast, Lunch
- Flight into Nairobi and out of Nairobi.
- Nairobi Accommodation. Check out our tariff.
- Extras at the lodges and hotel i.e. Drinks, Laundry service etc.
- Insurance cover (Highly recommended).
- Visa entry fee into Kenya.
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Various types of Travel Insurance.
1. Accommodation - Standard Tourist Class hotel accommodation based on twin-bedded rooms with private bath or showers. Categories assigned to hotels reflect the opinion of Go Trip Africa.
2. Meals - Three table d’hôte meals daily. Some hotel may opt to provide buffet meal plan while other Al carte. Meals plan are stated on each program.
3. Air transportation - Air transportation based on the group (GV5) airfare which is subject to change. Special group airfares are obtainable for most departures, subject to availability at time of booking. Tickets must be issued by Go Trip Africa 21 days prior to departure and are subject to penalties if cancellation is made thereafter. Above is only applicable for Flying Safari.
4. Luggage - While the tour rates includes the transport and handling of two pieces of luggage per person, 29”x20”x10”,not exceeding a total of forty-four pounds clients are urged to travel with one medium suitcase. On flights in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda the baggage allowance is limited 33pounds, including camera and video equipment. Luggage and personal effects are at owners’ risk throughout the tour. Baggage insurance is advised.
5. Taxes and Tips - The tour programme includes hotel taxes as imposed by city and state government, as well as entrance fees to National Parks and Game reserves. Airport taxes are not included. Gratuities for the safari director and driver/guide are not included and are at the clients discretion
6. Registration - A deposit of 40%is requested at the time of booking. The remainder is payable 14 days before arrival.
7. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to departure are subject to a $ 100 per person cancellation penalty. Cancellations received between 7 - 30 days prior to departure will be subject to a penalty of 40% of the total retail tour rate. Cancellations under 7 days prior to departure will be subject to forfeiture of the entire retail tour rate. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended
8. There are no refunds for unused portions of the programme. It is understood and agreed that refunds will not be made to passengers who do not complete the tour, for any reason whatsoever.
Go Trip Africa give notice that all tickets, vouchers, and coupons issued by them and all arrangements for transport, or conveyance or for accommodations made by them, are made upon the express condition that neither Go Trip Africa nor its agents shall be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage, injury, death, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control including without limitation any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as an airline ,train, hotel, local ground handler etc who is to or does supply any goods or services for this trip. Without limiting the foregoing, Go Trip Africa are not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes in schedule, overbooking of accommodation, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, war quarantine, criminal activity, or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the passenger .Baggage is at “owners’ risk” throughout the tour unless insured. The right is reserved to alter or cancel the itinerary, at Go Trip Africa sole discretion, as may be deemed necessary or advisable .Go Trip Africa reserves the right to decline to retain any passenger on any of its tours if, in its sole dissection, it deems retaining any such passenger as b being detrimental to the tour. We will arrange the best priced airfare available in the class category you request at the time of you booking. All scheduled airline flights are occasionally subject to overbooking or cancellation. If this occurs , Go Trip Africa will use their best efforts to assist clients in boarding flights or finding alternative arrangements. It must be stressed that this is done as a courtesy to clients and Go Trip Africa be held responsible for denied boarding, nor any additional cost thus incurred. Changes in the responsibility clause can be made only in writing signed by an officer of Go Trip Africa.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!