Ōmiya Station (大宮駅 Ōmiya Eki?) is a railway station built underground in Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan. Hankyu Kyoto Line serves this station. Keifuku Electric Railroad Arashiyama Main Line terminus Shijo-Omiya Station locates nearby.
The station opened on March 31, 1931 as Keihan Kyoto Station of the Shinkeihan Line, then operated by Keihan Electric Railway. After the Shinkeihan Line became the Hankyu Kyoto Line, the station was called Hankyu Kyoto Station. Since June 17, 1963 when the Hankyu Kyoto Line was extended to Kawaramachi Station, the station is no longer terminus and is called Ōmiya Station, after the street name. The station has two side platforms. One track serves trains bound for Kawaramachi and the other serves trains bound for Umeda. Before 1963, the former was for arriving trains and the latter was for departing trains.