Koyasan Tokyo Betsuin (高野山東京別院, Kōyasan Tōkyō Betsuin, "Koyasan Tokyo Branch Temple") is a temple located at Minato Ward Takanawa 3-15-18 (facing Nihonenoki dori ) in Tokyo. The persuasion is a Koyamsan Shingon Sect and the principal image is Kūkai. It stands next to the Takanawa Police Station.
In Keicho era (1596-615), it established in Asakusa Nichirin Temple as the Edo duty place of Koyasan's learning priest. In Meireki first year (1655), The temple was bestow the land in Nihon enoki at shiba by Shogunate, then was named Kohyasan Edo Zaibansho Kohyaji.