The Villa Falconieri is a villa in Frascati, Italy
The villa was originally called Villa Rufina, having been was initially built by Monsignor Alessandro Rufini. Later it was enlarged thanks to Pope Paul III, dates back to 1546. In 1628 Orazio Falconieri purchased the villa and commissioned Francesco Borromini to oversee its renovation. His aim was for he and his brother, Cardinal Lelio Falconieri, to be buried there.
Villa Falconieri is now the headquarters of the Centro Europeo dell' Educazione (CEDE) and INVALSI.