Villa Badoer is a villa in Fratta Polesine in the Veneto region of northern Italy
. It was designed in 1556 by Andrea Palladio for the Venetian noble Francesco Badoer, and built between 1557 and 1563, on the site of a medieval castle which guarded a bridge across a navigable canal. This was the first time Palladio used his fully developed temple pediment in the facade of a villa.
Villa Badoer has been part since 1996 of the UNESCO World
Heritage Site "City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto". The building is open to the public and one of the wings houses the National archeological museum of Fratta Polesine, opened in 2009.