Via Camillo Cavour
is one of the main roads of the northern area of the historic city centre of the Italian city of Florence
. It was created in 1861 from two older streets, Via Larga and Via Leopoldo (as far as Piazza della Liberta
, renamed Piazzale Cavour at the same time), and renamed after Camillo Cavour on 17 June 1861, just 11 days after his death.