Tagliacozzo is a town and comune in Italy, in the region of Abruzzo.Near the modern city (more precisely, near Scurcola Marsicana) was fought the Battle of Tagliacozzo (1268) between Conradin of Hohenstaufen and Charles I of Anjou.
- The Palazzo Ducale (Ducal Palace), built by Roberto Orsini.
- The Convent of St. Francis, housing the tomb of Tommaso da Celano.
- Museo Orientale, with collections of Egyptian, Ethiopian and Eastern findings.
- 13th century fountain in Piazza dell'Obelisco, a national monument.
- Sanctuary of Maria Santissima dell'Oriente, on a hill 3 km from the town. It is cited as early as 14th century.