The Church of Saint Ivo of the Bretons (Italian: Sant'Ivo dei Bretoni, French: Saint Yves-des-Bretons) is a Roman Catholic church dedicated to Saint Ivo of Kermartin, patron of Brittany. It is one of the national churches in Rome dedicated to France (Brittany). Pope Callixtus III (1455-1458) give the church of St. Andrea de Mortarariis to the Breton community in Rome. It became a center for assistance to Breton pilgrims. The church was pulled down and rebuilt in 1878 by Luca Carimini in Neo-Renaissance style.