Sant'Eugenio is a titular church dedicated to St. Eugenius in Rome, Italy. The first church here was built in a style imitating and updating Baroque, by Pope Pius XII for his name saint (his baptismal name was Eugenio Pacelli) and funded by gifts he received on the Silver Jubilee of his episcopate in 1942. He consecrated its altar in 1951.
A college for young men studying for the priesthood at the Roman universities is annexed to the church. The frescoes inside include The Triumph of the Cross above the altar (which includes an image of Pius) and others in the chapels of Our Lady of Fatima and of Sts. Peter and Paul. The church is being run the Prelature of Opus Dei. The church is also regarded as the parish Opus Dei.