San Dona di Piave is the largest city in Eastern Veneto and a comune of Province of Venice, Veneto, in the North East region of Italy. It bounds the communes of Noventa di Piave, Musile di Piave and Fossalta di Piave, that have become in practice a part of a single urban area, also known as Città del Piave. Besides, San Donà borders on the territories of Jesolo, Eraclea, Ceggia, Torre di Mosto, Cessalto and Salgareda.
- Duomo of Blessed Virgin Mary (XIX century, rebuilt after the World War I)
- Church of Saint Charles in Chiesanuova
- Villa Ancillotto and its ornamental historical park (XVIII-XX century)
- Museo della Bonifica (Land Reclamation Museum)
- Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea (City Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art)
- Parco della Scultura in Architettura (Park of Sculpture in Architecture)