Ponte del Risorgimento (or briefly Ponte Risorgimento) is a bridge that links Piazzale delle Belle Arti to Piazza Monte Grappa in Rome (Italy), in the Flaminio and Della Vittoria quarters.
The bridge links the area of the Lungotevere delle Armi to Piazzale delle Belle Arti. The works for the building began in 1909 and were completed two years later. The bridge was designed and built by Giovanni Antonio Porcheddu, with the cooperation of the engineers Giaj and Parvopassu, on the occasion of the exhibition for celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of Italian unification. It is the first bridge in Rome made in reinforced concrete, as, at that time, its creator was the only Italian dealer of the patent of the Belgian François Hennebique.