Pizzo Tre Signori is a mountain in the Bergamo Alps, with an elevation of 2,554 metres.
The mountain is located between the Valtellina, Val Brembana and Valsassina. It represents the tripoint between the Italian provinces of Sondrio, Lecco and Bergamo.
According to the SOIUSA (International Standardized Mountain Subdivision of the Alps) the mountain can be classified in the following way:
- Main part = Eastern Alps
- Major sector = Southern Limestone Alps
- Section = Bergamasque Alps And Prealps
- Subsection = Bergamo Alps
- Supergroup = Orobie Occidentali
- Group = Gruppo del Tre Signori
- Code = II/C-29.I-B.6