Palazzo dello Strozzino is a palace in Florence
. was a residence of the Strozzi family, older than the larger and more prestigious Palazzo Strozzi
. It was also called Palazzo delle Tre Porte for his three portals. The palace currently houses the Cinema Odeon, designed by Marcello Piacentini.
Built on terrains owned by Palla Strozzi, it went to his cousins Agnolo and Palla di Novello after his exile in 1434. They ordered a renovation around 1457, with the design attributed to Filippo Brunelleschi, although other architects participated to the construction, including Michelozzo, to whom the lower façade, featuring an irregular rustication, is attributed. The first floor, with has double mullioned windows and a softer rustication, is attributed to Giuliano da Maiano (c. 1456). Michelozzo also designed the internal court (c. 1460), which had a portico with columns, destroyed to house the current cinema.
The palace was partially demolished in the period in which Florence was capital of Italy (1865).