The palazzo del Capitaniato, also known as loggia del Capitanio or loggia Bernarda, is a palace in Vicenza
, northern Italy
, designed by Andrea Palladio in 1565 and built between 1571 and 1572. It is located on the central Piazza dei Signori, facing the Basilica Palladiana.
The palace is actually used by the town council. It was decorated by Lorenzo Rubini and, in the interior, with frescoes by Giovanni Antonio Fasolo. Since 1994 the palace is part of the "City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto
Heritage Site by UNESCO.