Mondovi is a town and comune (township) of Piedmont, northern Italy, located c. 80 km from Turin. The Funicolare di Mondovì, a recently reopened funicular railway in the town, links Breo with Piazza. It is the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Mondovì. It is also the home of the Academia Montis Regalis orchestra led by conductor Alessandro De Marchi.
Church of San Francesco Saverio (1664–1678), with works by Andrea Pozzo.
Cathedral of San Donato, designed by Francesco Gallo.
Santa Croce Chapel, with a Gothic fresco cycle.
Medieval walls and towers (12th century).
Piazza Maggiore (Main Square, 14th-16th century), in Gothic style .
Church of Santa Chiara.
Church of the Misericordia (1708–1717), designed by Francesco Gallo.
Convent of Nostra Donna.
Chapel of San Rocco delle Carceri.
Chapel of San Borgato delle Forche, with notable Gothic paintings.