Feltre is a town and comune of the province of Belluno in Veneto, northern Italy. A hill town in the southern reaches of the province, it is located on the Stizzon River, about 4 km from its junction with the Piave, and 20 km southwest from Belluno. The Dolomites loom to the north of the town.
- The Cathedral, dedicated to St. Peter and St. Prosdocimus and rebuilt in Renaissance times.
- The Imperial Gate (1489, restored in 1545)
- Palazzo Salce.
- The Palazzo della Ragione (16th century)
- The Pinacoteca, in Palazzo Villabruna, has works by Morto da Feltre, Cima da Conegliano, Gentile Bellini, Pietro Marescalchi and others.
- The church and the monastery of Santa Maria degli Angeli, begun in 1492
- The sanctuary of SS. Vittore e Corona (12th-15th century)