Chiaramonte Gulfi is a town and comune in the province of Ragusa, Sicilia, Italy. As of 2007 Chiaramonte Gulfi had an estimated population of 8,035. Chiaramonte Gulfi is located on a hill-top 15 km north of Ragusa at an altitude of 668 m above sea level. The highest point is on Monte Arcibessi at 907 m.
- Northern Gate or Arco dell'Annunziata, dating to the 14th century.
- Basilica of Santa Maria la Nova, in the main square of the town.
- Sanctuary of the Virgin Mary of Gulfi, located just south of Chiaramonte.
- Church of Santo Vito, on the southern part.
- Church of San John the Baptist, on the highest point of the town.
- Villa comunale, the public gardens of Chiaramonte with a balcony with a panoramic view.