Albino is a comune in the Province of Bergamo, in Lombardy, northern Italy. It is located north of Bergamo and is situated in the Seriana valley. The population continues to increase.
- Parrocchiale di San Giuliano, founded in 898.
- Convent of San Bartolomeo (12th century), in Lombard-Gothic style.
- Sanctuary of the Madonna del Pianto (15th century).
- Church of the Conception (late 15th century).
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of the Snow, on the country road leading to Selvino. It dates from the 16th century.
- Church of Sant'Anna (16th century), designed by Giovan Battista Caniana.
- Sanctuary of Altino (16th century), in the frazione Vall'Alta.
- Cistercian Abbey
- Sanctuary of Madonna della Gamba ("Madonna of the Leg")
- Parish of St. Peter, a notable example of Lombard-Gothic architecture
- Casa della Misericordia, with frescoes by Moroni (1570).
- Casa Solari 816th century).