A copy commissioned by Domitian and erected at the Temple of Serapis. Moved to the Circus of Maxentius by Maxentius. The Earl of Arundel paid a deposit and attempted to ship the four pieces to London in the late 1630s but Urban VIII disallowed its export. Erected on top of the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi by Bernini in 1651.
View Agonalis guide >