Acquaviva Cathedral (Italian: Concattedrale di Sant'Eustachio
di Acquaviva) is the principal church of Acquaviva delle Fonti
. It is now a co-cathedral of the Diocese of Altamura
-Gravina-Acquaviva delle Fonti. Previously it was the palatine church of Acquaviva delle Fonti, which became part of the territorial prelature of Altamura e Acquaviva delle Fonti formed by Pius IX in 1848, when he added Acquaviva to the existing territorial prelature of Altamura.
A Romanesque church was built in the 12th century (from 1158 onwards) on the ruins of a shrine of Messapian origin, by order of the Norman lord Roberto Gurguglione. The church was originally dedicated to the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.