Situated in Dublin, Ireland, and popularly known as 'The Pepper Canister', St. Stephen's Church is the Church of Ireland parish church for the parish of the same name.
The church is situated on Upper Mount Street. It was begun in 1821 by John Bowden and completed by Joseph Welland (1798-1860) after the former's death. The nickname derives from the shape of The Spire. It was originally conceived as a chapel-of-ease for the parish of St. Peter's, which was the largest Church of Ireland parish in Dublin. Today the church is active both in faith activities and as a venue for musical and other events.