St. Mark's Church is a former Church of Ireland parish church in Dublin, Ireland, now a Pentecostal church. It is located in Mark St., off Pearse Street, to the east of Trinity College. The church is a large building surrounded by a grassy churchyard, and was erected in the 1750s off what was then Great Brunswick St. (now Pearse St.). It was consecrated by the Church of Ireland Archbishop of Dublin, Charles Cobb, on St Mark’s day (25th of April) 1757.
The church was surrounded on three sides by a churchyard which contained a large number of graves. In the 18th and early 19th centuries it was a favourite target of body snatchers, owing to its proximity to Trinity College, which taught medicine. A wall was built around the churchyard to try to prevent access. In 1892-3 the wall was removed and a railing substituted.