St. Catherine's is a Roman Catholic church on Meath Street, Dublin that is in use today. It is was dedicated in 1858 and is the second church to occupy the same site. There is also a small grotto dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes located on the grounds.
There has been two churches on this site, the first being an octagonal chapel opened in 1782. The chapel and a presbytery were knocked down to make way for a bigger church. The foundation stone of the new church was laid on 30 June 1852. The architect was James Joseph McCarthy and construction of the main church was completed in March 1857, but the original design of the upper portion of the tower and spire were never completed. The church was dedicated to Catherine of Alexandria on 30 June 1858. It was renovated and rededicated in 2000.