St Andrew's Church is a former parish church of the Church of Ireland that is located in Andrew Street, Dublin, Ireland. It now houses the Central Tourist Office.
The original St Andrew's Church was located on present-day Dame Street, but disappeared during Oliver Cromwell's reign in the mid-17th century. A new church was built in 1665 a little further away from the city walls, on an old bowling-green close to the Thingmote, the old assembly-place of the Norse rulers of the city. Due to its shape, it was commonly known as the "Round Church". Local landlords of the time, Lord Anglesey (after whom Anglesey Street is named) and Sir John Temple (after whose family Temple Bar is named) were churchwardens. The architect was William Dodson. The neighbouring houses were located in that part of the Dublin Corporation estate known as "the Whole Land of Tib and Tom". The church was rebuilt in 1793, but burnt down in 1860, when the present building was constructed.