Mellows Bridge is a road bridge spanning the River Liffey, in Dublin, Ireland and joining Queen Street and Arran Quay to the south quays.
In 1683, a stone bridge called Arran Bridge or Arons Bridge was built in a location between the upstream Bloody Bridge (see Rory O'More Bridge
) and the downstream Bridge of Dublin. Construction was funded by landowner William Ellis, and Dublin Corporation. It was named after Richard, Earl of Arran, second son of the Duke of Ormonde. From a drawing made by Francis Place in 1699, it appears to have been a four-span stone arched bridge. It was also known as Bridewell Bridge due to its proximity to the Smithfield Bridewell, and as Ellis's Bridge because of its association with Sir William and Sir John Ellis.