Fairview Park is an urban park to the north of central Dublin, Ireland, in the district of Fairview. The park is noted for its seasonal bedding displays but also has playing fields, a childrens playground and tree-lined walks. Originally a tidal mud flat which was used for land fill in the early 1900s, the park was developed in the late 1920s and Bye Laws were formally adopted by Dublin Corporation in 1934.
The Tolka River runs right past the park, Clontarf Road DART station is located near the park, and across the railway line there is a 400 metre athletics track and a Comhaltas Ceoltairi Eireann hall. A memorial statue of Seán Russell was unveiled by Cumann Uaigheann Na Laochra Gael, (the National Graves Association group), in Fairview Park, September 1951. A new statue of him was erected in May 2009.