The resort gets its name from the congregation of Periyar River in the Bhoothathankettu reservoir surrounding three sides of the resort and the lovely wooden dark and deep Salim Ali bird sanctuary in the backdrop. Stay at peninsular woods resort offers a true and engaging eco tourism experience.a journey in to the wilderness where you become a part of the nature around.talk to the birds.study and understand the plants. Climb a tree.follow the butterflies. Ecstatic boating on the river periyar watching water bird habitat. Fishing on a bamboo raft. Swimming in the crystal clear water of Periyar. Imagine waking up listening to the melody of birds saying good morning and the sound of the waves and cool breeze from Periyar whispering good night.
- Well Appointed Ac Rooms With Balcony & Cable Tv.
- Conference Hall For 150 Persons
- Water Side Open Air Conference Area.
- Safe Swimming Area For Kids
- Adults Basket Ball & Badminton Court
- Children’s Play Area Boating & Bamboo Rafting Fishing
- Bird Watching & Trecking
- All Terrain Vehicle Ride To Plantations
- Ayurvedic Spa
- Camp Fire
Kerala, South India