Medak Cathedral at Medak in Andhra Pradesh, India, has been the cathedral church of the Diocese of Medak for the Church of South India (formerly Anglican) since 1947. Originally built by Methodist Christians, it was consecrated on 25 December 1924. It is the largest church in Andhra Pradesh.
Among the beauties of the church are its stained glass windows, showing events in Christ's life - the Nativity in the west transept, the Crucifixion in the east transept, and the Ascension behind the altar. The windows were designed by Sir. O. Salisbury, and they were installed at different periods - that of the Ascension, in 1927, two years after the cathedral was built; that of the Nativity, in 1947; that of the Crucifixion, in 1958.