- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Room on twin sharing basis for 2 Nights.
- Fixed menu - 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner
- Use of Swimming Pool
- Recreational Activities in Resort Premises
- Nature Walk & Sightseeing accompanied by expert guide is on directly payment basis
- Bonfire with Soft Music (only in winters)
- Corbett Jeep Safari in Any One Zone (Bijrani/ Jhirna/ Sitabani/ Durgadevi)
Established so as to protect the endangered Bengal Tiger in 1936, Jim Corbett National Park now offers a diverse wildlife alongside breathtaking landscapes. Located in between the Himalayas & Terai supporting a variety of flora & fauna, this park is a rich bird region offering over 600 species of avifauna along with tigers & elephants. Relax while we make sure you get the best of the most popular wildlife lovers tourist haunt; this journey is bound to linger in your memory for a long-long time.