- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Stay in Dlx A/C Room (Sharing On Twin / Triple Basis)
- Meals As Per Plan Package (1 Breakfast,1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Evening Tea
- Free Use of Games: Cricket,Chess,Carrom,Burma Bridge,Steeple Stone, Monkey Fly etc
- Watching Wildlife Movie (Once During the Entire Stay)
- Complimentary One Children Up to 05 Years with Parent Sharing
- All Taxes
Nainital About this sound pronunciation is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Situated at an altitude of 2,084 metres (6,837 ft) above sea level, Nainital is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, approximately two miles in circumference, and surrounded by mountains, of which the highest are Naina (2,615 m (8,579 ft)) on the north, Deopatha (2,438 m (7,999 ft)) on the west, and Ayarpatha (2,278 m (7,474 ft)) on the south."
Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. Corbett has been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers for a long time. Tourism activity is only allowed in selected areas of Corbett Tiger Reserve so that people get an opportunity to see its splendid landscape and the diverse wildlife.