The law-interpreting monument was built in the Capitol Complex during 1951-57. This structure has a double roof, projecting over the office block like a parasol or an inverted umbrella. The magnificent outward sweep of the upper roof is symbolic of protection and justice to the people.
The three vertical piers, rising 60 feet from the floor and painted in bright colors form the grand entrance to the building. A gigantic egg-crate screen covers the building facade. On the rear walls of the court rooms, hand the giant woolen tapestries designed by Le Corbusier.