Bagmane Tech Park is a software technology park in India. The park is situated at Sir C V Raman Nagar in Bangalore. This park is built and maintained by Bagmane Group. The park shares its boundaries with HAL and DRDO and is near the HAL Airport. It is equipped with all modern class facilities and is surrounded by a lake near the entrance. It also contains a shopping mall, and a 4.7 hectare lake in its centre.
The park is home to some of the most prominent companies in World like Informatica, Cypress Semiconductor, Motorola, Dover Corporation, Yahoo!, Oracle Corporation, HP, Juniper Networks, Lenovo, Texas Instruments, LinkedIn, MphasiS, Samsung India Software Operations, Sasken, Novell, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Ogilvy, Volvo, Dell, Tesco Hindustan Service, Tecnotree. The park consists of 10 large buildings, 9 completed and 1 in construction
- I-flex park - House of I-flex solutions (Changed to Oracle Corporation by the end of 2008.)
- Bagmane Commerz - Houses Lenovo, Cyber Junction Inc., Informatica, Juniper Networks, Texas Instruments, State Bank of India (Bagmane Branch) & SBI ATM. It also has Barista coffee centre, Subway, McDonalds, Citibank ATM, Corporation Bank office, Karvy Finapolis and a food court.
- Motorola CVR - The building is solely owned by Motorola, which is a large research and development center of wireless technology and mobile handsets.
- Texas Instruments - The building and its vast campus is solely owned by Texas Instruments itself.
- Bagmane Lake view - It is the largest of all the buildings and House of Samsung India Software Operations, MphasiS, Bagmane Builders, a division of Motorola, [First India Corporation] name changed now to CoreLogic and now it is cognizant India Finance Services,Volvo.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.,
- Bagmane Laurel - Its the House of Dover Corporation, MphasiS, Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, Cypress Semiconductor, Sandisk and TVS ICS. Recently Novell has opened its Development Centre in this Building. Phoenix Technologies has opened one more development center in India here, ALSTOM Projects India Limited, Project office of Portugal division of Thales Group.
- Bagmane Parin - Its the House of MphasiS, DELL R&D, and Sasken.
- Bagmane Tridib - Its the House of Juniper Networks, Tecnotree, Volvo, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and Samsung India Software Operations.
- Ericsson India Global Services Pvt Ltd - The company works in Telecommunication.
Some companies like Samsung(SISO) and Novell run their private pickup and drop bus services, while others rely on special BMTC service for employee drop and pickup. These buses run throughout Bangalore twice/thrice in the morning and twice/thrice in the evening/night. Several companies in the tech park have come together and started Bagmane Tech Park bus service using Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation buses. The buses connect different parts of Bangalore to the tech park and is available only for people working on the tech park. The buses display the board 'BTP'.