- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 2 Nights Accommodation (on twin sharing).
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Hotel and Transport Taxes.
Almora is a cantonment town in the Almora district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It has an average elevation of 1,861 metres (6,100 feet). It is located on a ridge at the southern edge of the Kumaon Hills of the Himalaya range. In the shape of a horse saddle shaped hillock, it is surrounded by thick forests of pine and fir trees. Flowing alongside the city are rivers of Koshi, (Kaushiki), and Suyal (Salmale). The snow-capped Himalayas can be seen in the background. Almora got its name from "Kilmora" a short plant found nearby region., which was used for washing the utensils of Katarmal Temple.