Description: A countryside one-story mansion with a side porch and nine buttresses built in the Neo Classical style. There are old maple and wild Chestnut Trees in the courtyard. In the 1910s, the village's biggest landowner, Mocsáry Ödönné, lived in the mansion built by Tamás Tihanyi in 1826. The building currently hosts a kindergarten.
View Tihanyi Mocsáry Mansion guide >