Phone number 1: +36 (93) 314596
Phone number 2: +36 (93) 317233
Museum: local historical collection.
Attendability: during opening hours, guiding can be requested in advance
Professional guidance: Guiding: HUF 4.000,-
Description: The museum has three buildings, the exhibition is at 5 Fő street, in the building of the one-time Battyhány Castle (built in 1705). The museum got its name in 1951 from the castle captain György Thúry.
Type (museum): historical, ethnographical