Phone number 1: +36 (72) 515425
Fax: +36 (72) 515426
Opening hours: Open : M, Tue, Th, Fr, Sat: 16-18:00, during services Other times, groups by appointment to visitors.
Attendability: advance booking required
Description: The church was built by Paulite friars between 1741 and 1756 using the stones of a Turkish mosque. It was designed by a Paulite friar, Máté Vépi. The late Baroques church was originally dedicated to the Holy Trinity. The towers were added between 1778 and 1779.
Confession (church): roman catholic
Architectural style: Late Baroque