Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Opening hours: Mo-Thu: 7.30-16 Fr: 7.30-13.30
Description: The building was expanded in the 16th and 17th centuries to include Renaissance details and then it was converted to the Baroque style in the 18th century. The painted coats of arms on the façade of the building are from 1712 while all the other paintings date from the beginning of the 20th century. The interior has Many stucco and Baroque doors and windows.
Architectural style: Renaissance, Baroque